Saturday, April 26, 2008

Color Changing Perro

Edon, didnt think anyone would understand the color changing dog since most of you have never met Azteca, so here is the evolution of her colors. When the computer died in Mexico we lost her puppy pictures, when she was almost black. I guess when you invite an illegal immigrant dog into your home you will never know what will get.


Over the past couple months she has started to grow a black left eye, Perro Loco.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a pretty cool dog. Scott

Dorianne said...

She is a pretty cute dog. You should post pics of her regularly!

Derek and Edon said...

Those are all of the cute pictures of her that we have, she doesnt do anything else that is worth takeing a picture of

Danielle said...

I'm glad I'm not the only animal lover in the family, even though I prefer gatos.

DaNae said...

You dog is pretty funky fresh, but she is cute.

Bigwaves Blog said...

Hi Azteca! Don't let your humans give you a hard time. you are really cute. I love reading your blogs. keep it up.

Dave said...

Maybe you need to bath the dog periodically.