I know I just updated my blog about 10
mins ago, but it has been a while since I have posted pictures of Jackson, so I have add some random from over the past 2 weeks or so.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We went to Connie's pizza and the manager who was overly friendly last time we went, about 6 months ago, saw me and decided to give Jackson a little t-shirt. He
introduced himself to everyone but me at the table. It was really funny.
.jpg)
This is my favorite shirt, thanks Danny and Danielle
.jpg)
Our white trash crib...hope he doesn't grow any longer.
.jpg)
Our little cuddle bug...he loves cuddling with Mom.
7 comments:
i just love seeing updates of your new little one. And i think the pizza shirt looks great Derek!
It looks like he has blue eyes, is that right? Such a handsome young fella.
How cute and so handsome in his little outfits. I love how alert he is. Can't wait to see him again.
*snicker* love the crib! Ya do what ya can, eh? Have you tried the bottom drawer yet? ... no, do not close it ;) There might be a bit more leg room in there :)
I can't believe how alert he is. He is growing up so fast and I haven't even seen him yet!!
I miss Jackson...You definately have a good lookin baby! Miss you guys too ;)!
Edon, I got your blog address from your Mom. Little Jackson is adorable!!! I hope I will be able to see him while you are staying with your parents. Congratulations!!
Vickie (Bona) Daraban
Post a Comment